Guide the transformation. JIT Technologies has experience in delivering desired results across medium and long-term initiatives. Program Management is the process of managing multiple ongoing inter-dependent projects including: selecting the best group of programs, coordinating and prioritizing resources across projects, departments, and entities to ensure that resource contention is managed from a global focus; defining them in terms of their constituent projects and providing an infrastructure where projects can be run successfully. Areas of expertise include:
• Governance: Create the structure, process, and procedures to prioritize projects and products, allocate resources and manage changes to performance objectives.
• Standards: Define the common structures.
• Alignment: Ensure support for high level vision, goals and objectives.
• Assurance: Verify and validate the program, ensuring adherence to standards and alignment with the vision.
• Planning: Develop the plan bringing together the information on projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control.
• Management: Ensure there are regular reviews, accountability and management of risks, issues, budget, schedule and stakeholders
• Integration: Optimize performance across the program value chain, functionally and technically.
• Finances: Track basic costs together with wider costs of administering the program.
• Infrastructure: Allocate of resources that influence the cost and success of the program, including tools, version control, and IT.
• Improvement: Continuously assess performance; research and develop new capabilities; and systemically apply learning and knowledge to the program.
Whether you're looking to set up a PMO, get help on specific programs, or get an audit of current practices, we can bring the skills to meet your needs.Select another offering to explore more or contact us to see how we can help.